Help give student athletes an amazing opportunity in Italy!
Coach Cindy Corrado, Head Coach of USA America’s Team Central Florida is honored to be chosen to lead a group of talented and respected female athletes to play softball and tour the country of Italy in the summer of 2015.
America’s Team specializes in international sports travel tours, and believes that travel through sports changes lives. America’s Team has partnered with American Council on International Studies (ACIS). For over 30 years, ACIS has guided coaches, teachers and student athletes on educational tours.
The student athlete gains insight not just from traveling abroad, but also observing life in and around other countries while playing the sport they love.
From July 13th – 21st, 2015, USA America’s Team Central Florida will be participating in an exciting and challenging softball competition in Italy specifically Rome, Florence and Milan. The team is comprised of local High School student athletes that possess a good attitude, strong academics (3.8 GPA and above), good character and a passion for the game of softball.
Help these girls get there!
- JUL 13, 2015 : OVERNIGHT FLIGHT Departure from the United States.
- JUL 14, 2015 : PADUA AREA Arrival in Milan and meet your 24 hour Tour Manager. Board your touring bus and head east for the Veneto region. Stop en route for a visit of beautiful Verona, go inside the Roman arena, then see Juliet’s famous balcony. After time to explore further continue to your hotel in time for dinner. (D)
- JUL 15, 2015 : PADUA AREA After breakfast head into Padua for a visit of the Basilica, where you can view some unusual relics including the vocal chords and a
finger belonging to St. Anthony. After time for lunch, get ready for your opening double headers against local club teams. After a post game reception with your opposition, return to your hotel for a late dinner. (B,D)
- JUL 16, 2015 : TUSCANY Leave the Veneto region today and head south stopping en route in Ferrara to view its magnifi cent castle and enjoy time for lunch. Continue to Tuscany and check in to your hotel in time for dinner. (B,D)
- JUL 17, 2015 : TUSCANY This morning a local guide will take you around Florence on a sightseeing tour. After time for lunch transfer to the Stadio Communale Cerreti, Florence’s main sports complex where both teams will play another double header against club teams from Florence. Return to your hotel for dinner. (B,D)
- JUL 18, 2015 : ROME Morning drive to Rome where after checking in at your hotel, you will visit the Colosseum with your Tour Manager. After dinner, explore the Piazza Navona and Trevi Fountain. (B,D)
- JUL 19, 2015 : ROME This morning a local guide will show you the highlights of Rome on a panoramic bus tour of the city. End with an inside visit of magnifi cent St. Peter’s Basilica. After time for lunch it is off to play the fi nal games of your tour. Enjoy a post game party with your hosts. Dinner. (B,D)
- JUL 20, 2015 : ROME Today you can choose to drive to the beach for a relaxing afternoon in the sun or stay in Rome and explore further. Get together tonight for a farewell pizza dinner. (B,D)
- JUL 21, 2015 : DEPARTURE Transfer to the airport for return fl ight to the United States. (B)
This is a preliminary itinerary for your group.
How you can help:
I am inviting you to take part in the continued development of softball on the international stage, as well as, the development of student athletes. We are now in the process of raising funds to train, compete and travel internationally to play against the Italian teams. Our team is dedicated and committed to raising the funds needed to represent our local community, as well as the United States. The cost for each athlete is $4,000 and covers all expenses for travel, competition, accommodations and meals. In return we will advertise your business through website and banner advertisement. Please make checks payable to Game on Girls Sports, LLC. Your donation may be used as an advertisement expense for tax purposes.
This is an opportunity not only for our local athletes, but a chance for you to support the community in a positive and charitable way.
Your financial support will help us provide a once in a lifetime experience for these worthy students. I believe that you will be proud of being a valuable sponsor of America’s team Central Florida Italy 2015.
Thank you for your support to our young female athletes!