Craig attained his Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from the University of Wisconsin – LaCrosse and his Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology/Movement Science at Florida State. He has spent 25 years in the fitness & sports performance training field and trained thousands of athletes in various sports, ranging in all ages and ability levels –youth/novice, intermediate and professional. Craig has worked effectively in diverse settings (elementary/middle/high schools, universities, health/athletic clubs, recreation parks and homes), operated a performance training business for several years, and worked at the national governing body of tennis (USTA).
Craig holds the following credentials:
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (National Strength & Conditioning Association)
• Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified (Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coaches Association)
• Certified Tennis Performance Specialist (International Tennis Performance Association)
• Level I Sport Performance Coach (United States Weightlifting)
• Level II Certified Specialist in Speed (National Association of Speed & Explosion)
• Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise)
Craig is excited to provide Coach Cindy softball athletes a training plan that:
• Improves physical qualities needed in softball (mobility, speed, power)
• Helps prevent injury
• Ultimately facilitates reaching one’s performance goals.